To all our Leon’s Centre fans,
With the ongoing COVID-19 response and today’s Emergency Declaration, we want to update you on our activity and events:
– All ice rentals for the remainder of the season are cancelled
– The Kingston Frontenacs hockey schedule remains suspended as we await an update from the OHL
– Events scheduled through the end of April have been postponed and will be rescheduled for a future date
– The Box Office is closed until conditions allow re-opening
– Tickets for the following events remain on sale through Ticketmaster.ca:
Jann Arden, Sunday May 24th
Tim Hicks, Saturday November 21st
Roger Hodgson, Thursday November 26th
We are working closely with event promoters on new dates for postponed events. Included with the announcement of new dates will be instructions for how to handle your tickets.
Along with you we are waiting to return to normal operations. In the meantime we continue to monitor developments and will provide updates as they become available. We look forward to welcoming you back into our facility to gather, enjoy and celebrate once this crisis has passed. In the meantime stay safe and healthy.
Your friends at Leon’s Centre